cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can data be removed from other headset I had?

Kvde
Honored Guest

My oculus 2 got robbed and i got a new meta quest 3 is there any way to transfer my data on my games and in game items into my quest 3 from my quest 2 without having the quest 2, i already have all the games just not any of my in game items. Please help!!

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Kvde. We see you're looking to access your Meta account information on a new headset. We'd love to assist you with this. We'd love to offer some assistance. If you log in with the same Meta account that was used on Quest 2, you should be able to use the account with no hassle. Your games and app purchases are attached to your Meta account. Try logging in and checking your app library once you activate the headset. If you have any issues, reach out, and we'll help you figure things out! We are looking forward to your response. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Kvde! We're reaching back out to confirm that you were able to get all your VR content sorted out on your new headset. If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know and be sure to specify what specific content you're missing as well. We'd like to do everything we can to get you back in the VR groove! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

No, i have logged in and have all my apps but once i play the game its saying im a beginner and restarting the game with non of my old achievements or data

Hey there, @Kvde! We are so grateful you were able to replace your stolen Quest 2 with a Quest 3. Typically, cloud backup is the way to save and access game progress and achievements. If you check out this link on Cloud Backup and your previous data is backed up, you will be able to access it for any game that allows data to be saved. Give this a try and let us know if it helps!

Hello again, @Kvde! We just wanted to circle back around to see if you still needed any additional assistance. If so, please reach back out at any time.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?