cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer connect facebook to oculus - can't use store or purchased apps

BLeeTaylor
Honored Guest

Yesterday I used my quest 2 for the first time in a month. It told me an upgrade was available and I updated.

Now when I try to login to facebook it will not accept my login, My cellphone number. Says I need to use an email.When I attempt to login using oculus account, which uses my email, it tells me that account is linked to my facebook account and I should log-in through facebook. I am unable to access the oculus store or any of my purchased apps and I have no way to log-in to my quest2.

Assistance anyone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jasaa89118
Honored Guest

I logout my Facebook account on my quest 2 at Facebook setting ,and it worked. Maybe you can try it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

WillyFB
Honored Guest

I"m having the same problem.  When i try to log in to facebook, it says my email isn"t connect to a facebook account.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @BLeeTaylor and @WillyFB! It sounds like y'all may be in a login loop, but don't worry, we will get your devices back up and running in no time! So that we can assist you guys with this issue, we will need some account information, so we would like to invite you to our PMs so that we can get started on this! 

Here are the steps on how to reach us, just select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

jasaa89118
Honored Guest

I logout my Facebook account on my quest 2 at Facebook setting ,and it worked. Maybe you can try it.

Yes, after I had shut down my quest2 and iPhone on the next attempt to log-in it would accept my phone number.

I have the exact same issue. Can you help please?