cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not log into meta app but can log into facebook

mjm626
Honored Guest

I have my new Meta Quest 3 but I cannot log into my meta quest account because it insists on sending a recovery code to my old phone number.  I can log into Facebook fine and my phone number has been updated there but no matter what I try this website and the apple app will not let my log on.  This account I am posting under is a family members account.  I have been unable to reach any support successfully.  I can provide any information needed.  Thanks for helping, I need it.

Mykel

2 REPLIES 2

mjm626
Honored Guest

Still can't log into my account.  Still can't get ahold of support.  All I need is a security code.  😔  

Hey there @mjm626, you can reach out to us at any point by sending us a private message from our Profile Page here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport

Being able to access your account is quite important and we would love to provide any information we can to help you get back in! First things first, Facebook accounts are not required to login to your Meta Account, and you can login using just your email and password at auth.meta.com by  hitting "continue with email". However you are reporting you are not getting a security code? Is this a 2 factor authentication code you are having issues with? For any account security related issues, sending us a message would be the best option so that we can investigate further! We hope to hear from you soon.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?