cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not make a horizon account.

Opis123
Honored Guest

3 months ago, i tried making a horizon account because it popped a 8 character code up on my screwen, so i did the steps, but it wouldnt let me make a account, and now i cant lunch my games and the facebook 8 character code is still saying i need to reedem it in the a0pp, but it dosent work so im really tired of figuring this out, i cant play my purchered games anymore. @oculus

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Opis123! We understand that you are not able to create a Horizon account. That's no fun, but we will help you get back on track and back to gaming. For us to get to the bottom of this issue, can you please take a picture of the 8-digit code?

We have a few steps that we would like you to perform in the meantime.

• Sign out of the app.
  • Uninstall the app and leave it sitting for 5 minutes.
  • Reinstall the app and leave it sitting for a couple minutes.
  • Sign back into the app and try to pair again.

If you are still having trouble after completing those steps, please do the following:

• Sign out of the headset
  • Hard reboot your headset (hold the power button down for 30–40 seconds).
  • Once the headset is turned back on, sign back in.

Also, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Let us know how these steps worked for you. We are happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!