cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Change Password Due To Merge

WowItsLena67
Honored Guest

Hi everyone. I haven’t played my Oculus/Meta Quest 2 in a while and wanted to play again. I opened it and didn’t remember my password, so when I clicked change password, it told me to open the app and do it there. I had to redownload it, and when doing that, I had to pair my device again because of the merge with Facebook/Meta. However, I can’t do the merge and pair my device without entering the password, which is the entire reason I went there.

Is my Oculus/Meta completely useless now since I can’t get in to change the password? What do I do?

TLDR; It won’t let me go to devices and change the password without pairing, and to pair it, I have to enter the password that I don’t know.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @WowItsLena67! It appears that you are having some issues with getting logged back into your account due to forgetting your password. No worries! We'd love to help you get this resolved and get you back in your game as quickly as possible. Can you please go here and try to reset your password and then try logging in again. We'll be standing by just in case further assistance is needed! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!