cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Download Horizon Worlds on Quest 2

HectorVector
Honored Guest

I am a US Resident and I'm +18 years old but it stays coming soon on the oculus store and add to wishlist. I hope you see this and understand. I really want to get into horizon worlds! Thank you and have a great day!

56 REPLIES 56

Same for me its so sad

My son has oculus 2 and so do i. And his says get and mine says coming soon 😔 

Me 2 and i have oculus 2 but my son says get just not me

Hey there! We know how exciting it is to download a new game, and we want to help you make that happen. So please make sure that you meet the following requirements: 

Your Facebook/Oculus account must be 18+.

You will need to be in a supported country (US or Canada).

Your Facebook will need to be at least 48 hours old.

If you meet all the requirements but still cannot download Horizons World, please let us know so that we can further assist you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

luvadepedreiro
Honored Guest

I'm a brazilian and I want to know when Horizon will be available for brazilians?

Currently, there's no release date or timeframe for when Horizon Worlds will expand into other areas of the world. The end goal is to have it available to as many people as possible, so hopefully we see some region updates real soon! 

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS

I clicked on here and says coming soon I to live in the USA and can't get it.. 

Robert Sale

This is me letting you know cause IM FRUSTRATED. SOUTH NEW JERSEY HERE

JuicyJazz45
Honored Guest

I got my oculus for Christmas and I wanted tk see the concert on it that's tomorrow and it still says coming soon.

Hey there, Jazz! We totally understand your enthusiasm behind Horizon Worlds. Trust me, we feel the same way!

Please make sure you meet the following requirements:

Your Facebook/Oculus account must be 18+.

You will need to be in a supported country (US or Canada).

Your Facebook will need to be at least 48 hours old.

If you meet all these, and this issue persists, please let us know. You can send in an email or chat by following this link, and we'll be more than happy to take a closer look with you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!