cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Pair my phone to Quest 2

Takeo0115
Honored Guest

I’ve been trying to pair my phone but its not working I have done all the steps to try and resolve it but it doesn’t work and I get the same message

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Takeo0115! We know how troublesome it can be when devices won't pair, we're happy to help get this resolved! What error message are you seeing? This will help us determine the best course of action moving forward. We have a few troubleshooting options, please give these a try and let us know how it goes:

• Check your Wi-Fi signal. If your signal isn't strong, try moving closer to your wireless router (internet connection device).
  • Check to make sure your headset and mobile phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
  • Make sure that your app is up-to-date.
  • Log out of the mobile app, then log back in.
  • Uninstall then reinstall the mobile app.

We hope this helps! Looking forward to your reply so we can get you back into the world of VR.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

All it’s saying is Unable to connect to headset I’ve tried all the solutions I’m right next to my router this has happened for awhile I would say 4-5 months

Oh no! We see how that would be concerning. Please reach out to our support team so we can take a closer look into this for you. You can schedule a phone call, start a live chat, or contact us via email here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

does not work been trying to connect to my phone iPad I’m getting really angry that 400- wasted on the meta quest i need a meta worker to call me