cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t add payment method

Bonnfonn
Explorer

Hi Oculus support team,

I can’t add payment method, it says “Unable to add payment method” pls help fix this issue

Thank you

Bon

11 REPLIES 11

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Bonnfonn! Payment method hiccups are no fun at all. Let's take a closer look and see what's tripping that up.

We'll need to go over some personal account info, so let's take this to PM's. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Bonnfonn! We're just checking in to see if you were able to get a payment method added to your account. Your Meta Store Support team is standing by and ready to assist in any way we can!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have this same issue and was told to wait two days it’s now been three weeks and no help at all still can’t buy anything and support is a joke not only didn’t fix anything yet but I have sent around 6 emails asking for an update and have not received one reply. I’m starting to wonder if there is a support team or just someone who sends out these automated exact word for word responses every time. 

Hi Oculus team,
I can add in payment method by visa now, thank you very much for your great support!
Bon

Thanks for letting us know, we're happy to hear! Have a wonderful day and happy gaming! 🙂 

Care to share what fixed your issue? There are a lot of us here in the wings trying everything we can think of.

I really don't know in details but it's a report issue sent to Oculus support team and they are able to fix it for me.  Hope all of your problems can be fixed by the support team too.

BON

Hi meta.

I have the same problem, care to help me fix also

Hello! I am having the exact issue as described from that post. Is there any way I may also be helped?