cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add payment method

PateDours
Honored Guest

Hello I bought a master card gift card earlier and I was able to add it on everything else other then Oculus. Im trying to buy a game and ive been trying for almost 2 hours please help me

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey PateDours! Good hearing from you!

We would like to look over a few things regarding this matter. Typically with gift cards we want to ensure a few things, we will go ahead and list them down below: 

• All regions must follow the below rules:
    • The card must be associated with a billing address
    • The card must be able to have funds added/reloaded to it. E-cards and virtual Mastercard's should work, but most Gift cards do not have this option
    • There cannot be purchasing restrictions placed on the card
    • The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments
    • Postal codes that do not follow the correct format will result in “invalid postal code”

Please feel free to keep us updated on this matter, if these details apply to your form of payment then our team will work together with you on getting you up and running. We surely don't want you missing out on an amazing experience, so we will be here ready to get to work on this for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hope you're doing well today. We would like to to check in with our friend and see if you were able to finally add your form of payment. We do recall that you were using a Master gift card to pay for your games/apps, if you're still unable to do this and need further questions or concerns; we're here for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!