cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add second account

3PlantEaters
Honored Guest

I have a new quest 2 headset and cannot add second account.  Been wasting hours going in circles with this nonsense.  How do I add a second account?  Errors with the code, followed a million things, nothing works. 

5 REPLIES 5

3PlantEaters
Honored Guest

This is idiotic.  It says I need a device code but will not give me one, just an error message over and over.  What a waste of time for something that SHOULD be so EASY.  Pathetic

Hey @3PlantEaters we see you're having a few issues with adding another account to your headset. We understand the process can be confusing but not to worry we're here to help you get the account added so you can get back into the world of virtual reality. If you'll go look at this link it will take you to a page with a few drop downs. We'll need you to click on "Add additional accounts on Meta Quest headset" and from there the drop down will provide you the exact steps you need to add secondary accounts!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey 3PlantEaters! Just checking in to see if your still needing help with adding another account. Let us know if you are still having issues as we would love to assist you with this!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am having the same issue and have tried to follow, exactly, the steps from the link you sent.  When we get to step five, instead of being able to enter the account to be added details, we are given an 8 character code to enter on the website to "connect the headset. "  Sometimes the device or the the webpage shows the connection failed and other times is says "connected"  but there is literally no where to go from there...  if you start over you are just set through exactly the same steps resulting in the same problem at step five.

Thanks very much for letting us know how things are progressing, @marc716118! It seems like this may be an issue that our other support team that works through email and live chats would be better equipped to handle for you, so we'd recommend reaching out to them for some more in-depth assistance. Here's the link that you can use to get in touch with them! We hope you enjoy the upcoming weekend! 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?