cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't boot my Meta Quest 2, error message

Radi83
Honored Guest

My Meta Quest is no longer working. Whenever I activate the device, it start's booting but after a few seconds, I get an error message which reads "Essentielle Oculus Handy... wird wiederholt beendet" (~essential Oculus cell phone...has been terminated repeatedly). After a few seconds, it automatically reboots and does this over and over again until I force a shutdown. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Radi83. We appreciate you reaching out and bringing your Quest 2 issues to our attention. Having something like that happen can definitely be a bit discouraging and will take all of the fun out of your VR experience. Not to worry, we are here to help. So we can get to the bottom of the issue, can you tell us the following?

Can you send up a copy of the error message?

What troubleshooting steps have you done? So we don't repeat what you have already done.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to your reply.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Radi83. We appreciate you reaching out and bringing your Quest 2 issues to our attention. Having something like that happen can definitely be a bit discouraging and will take all of the fun out of your VR experience. Not to worry, we are here to help. So we can get to the bottom of the issue, can you tell us the following?

Can you send up a copy of the error message?

What troubleshooting steps have you done? So we don't repeat what you have already done.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to your reply.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! Just checking in to see if you're still in need of our assistance as we want to make sure we can get you back on track. We will be patiently waiting for your update!

Thank you, the issue has been resolved. 

Awesome! Were glad that worked for you and that your back in the VR world once again. Happy gamming!