cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t buy games

Cheese7689
Explorer

I just got the meta quest 2 and it worked to get games last night but now, it says it won’t cause of “unusual activity”. 

i can’t reach any sort of support over the phone or get a reply. I don’t know what to do besides return it but, i really wanted to play this with my sister. I developed a heart condition and can’t do much anymore and she told me about this VR but, I dont understand why it stopped letting me get games. Please someone help. Ive tried a bunch of times and it wont work anymore =(

23 REPLIES 23

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Cheese7689! We wanted to let you know that we've received your PM to us- thank you! Someone should be replying to you shortly, so please keep an eye out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

They made me a ticket and said i would get an email but, i haven’t received any emails. It makes no sense why i can’t buy games. How can someone spend so much money on this and accessories just to end up with a tech issue that won’t get resolved? I was willing to spend so much money on games for this with all the free time i have from my medical condition now and can’t even do anything with it now except the few games i was able to get before the error. I can only assume cause i got a few games at once? This is crazy. I was about to buy the more expensive vr cause i liked it so much and now im scared to waste the money if this can’t get resolved and may have to return this one. It makes no sense.

Cheese7689
Explorer

This is so messed up to take away someones only joy they found in life at the moment and not give any help for it. I gave plenty of money towards everything, wanted to be all for this and im being thrown to the dogs. I read people with this issue can take months to get a response. Like what the heck?? I did nothing wrong. Theres nothing suspicious about me. I just want to be able to buy games so i can enjoy my life more. This is so messed up

Hey there, Cheese7689! We want to make sure you get the help you need regarding the issues you are having making game purchases!
We do see you've sent us a private message; we have responded, and we'd be happy to address your concerns there. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It’s been a week and I still haven’t received any emails about this.

Hey there! We would love to assist you with this further, we received your PM and will keep the conversation going there to ensure your account information is kept private. See you there!

This was resolved today, thank you so much!

Hey @Cheese7689! We're so happy to hear that your issue is resolved! We always enjoy helping people whenever we are able to. So please feel free to let us know if there is anything else that we can possibly assist you with and we will be more than happy to help.

What the heck?? It worked for an hour, to purchased some games and then, stopped again for the same “unusual activity”. I would assume cause i bought a bunch of games. I cant be the only one buying a few games at once. Why does this keep happening?

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?