cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t cast to iphone

Short_Kake
Honored Guest

I have tried casting to my iPhone and it doesn’t show a device or give an option to search for other device. I have them connected on my Bluetooth but still no option to cast

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Short_Kake! We know it can take away from some of the fun of VR when you can't cast to share what you're seeing. We're here to help you out!

You're definitely on the right track with making sure your Bluetooth is connected. You will also need to make sure that your phone and headset are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. 

One other factor here that could be causing issues is that you are only able to cast to your phone using the admin account on the headset. Since you are not able to pair to the mobile app from additional accounts on the headset, you will not be able to cast from additional accounts either. If this is what's happening here, we would suggest switching to the admin account on your headset when you wish to cast!

Let us know if this info helped, or if you have any other questions or concerns. We're here for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! Just us checking in since we haven't heard back from you. Let us know if you were able to get your casting figured out, or if you need any more assistance. We'll be here!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!