cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect my phone oculus app to my oculus quest 2

pro_gamer2531
Honored Guest

When I try to connect my Oculus Quest 2 to my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE It keeps searching but cannot find my headset.

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @pro_gamer2531! Thanks for reaching out, we know how it feels having pairing issues and we'd love to help you get in the game! Check out our site here for some helpful mobile pairing tips. If you're still having troubles, our awesome support team is always here to assist! Let us know if you're still unable to pair your devices, we're happy to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have tried reinstalling multiple times and my wifi is good and the headset has plenty of charge but my phone is stuck saying pairing to your quest 2

Thanks for confirming that, we appreciate you trying those steps! At this time, we'd recommend you open up a support ticket with our team here, so we can look into this further for you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I'm having exactly the same issue. Did you get any solution from tech support?

Hey @Matuzalen, did you happen to check out the pairing tips previously mentioned? Those can be found here, please give them a try! If you continue to have any issues, please Submit a Ticket with us and we'll be able to assist further!

I just got a used quest one but when I try to pair it to the app it jus says something is wrong with the headset and I have waited so long to get it

Hey there @TheyLoveMeh13! We completely understand how it feels to have issues pairing your headset to your mobile app. We first recommend just attempting to do a reboot of the headset by holding the power button down for 10 seconds to turn the headset off and then turn the headset back on. If this doesn't work then please attempt a factory reset of the headset:

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

Once you have tried these steps please get back to us and let us know. Thanks!

Hey there @TheyLoveMeh13! Just wanted to follow up and see if you were able to resolve your issue. Feel free to reach out and let us know!

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?