cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Horizon Worlds

Lucidbawmb
Explorer

Rift S

As far as I can tell I meet all the age and location requirements for playing Horizon Worlds but it just shows the greyed-out "Coming Soon" button on its page in the Oculus store, both in the app and when I log in through my browser. From reading the app comment section, there seemed to be some bugs, wasn't sure if that might be the reason I can't download it or if it was something else.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, friend! Allow us to help by providing some guidance, please uninstall and reinstall the application. Once complete, sign out and then back into your Oculus account and try again. If the issue persists please feel free to send us a PM.

Please copy and paste this link into your browser https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or click on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

The issue multiple people are facing is they can’t download it in the first place. It only allows to “Add to Wishlist.” Please fix this issue.