cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t download horizon world

trayvond.nelms
Explorer

I cannot download horizon worlds im over 18 I live in USA 🇺🇸 I had this oculus for for two weeks now

T.N
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey I found a solution to the problem I fixed it myself what people need to do if they are in USA only and over 18 I don’t know if horizon is available in any other country yet bu they need to factory reset their oculus from there oculus app on android or iOS device then delete the app itself create a new Facebook account do the prompts on the oculus device make sure they click English (US) not English (UK) Set up the oculus app with the new account that was created with a new email address then link the oculus with that it then will allow you to download horizon then you can add your previous account to  the oculus with add another account problem solved!! I should work for you guys lol 😂 or get rewarded for solving this myself I saved you guys a big headache 

T.N

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey trayvond.nelms! We have a bug report page for Horizon Worlds with a post about not being able to download even though you meet the requirements, here is a link to our bug reporter page: Add to Wishlist/Coming soon (Cannot Access Horizon Worlds)! In the bug report comments please put the following information:

• Oculus ID
  • Are you using a VPN or special internet setup, or on normal wifi trying to access Horizon?
  • Are you in North America?
  • Are you 18+? 

Putting your information in the comments on this bug report is your best chance of gaining access to Horizon Worlds! We look forward to hearing from you in our Horizon Worlds bug reporter! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

My user I.d Trayvond.nelms 

i do not have a vpn 
I’m in North America in Virginia 

im over 18 

had it on wishlist for two weeks

*Removed PII*

T.N

Hey there! Thanks for letting us know, however, Horizon Worlds has there own support that will be better able to assist in this matter. Please share the information you shared here on the Horizon Worlds bug reporter: Add to Wishlist/Coming soon (Cannot Access Horizon Worlds)

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Everytime I click the url it put me to a screen saying invalid 

T.N

Our apologies, please try the link here: https://horizonworlds.uservoice.com/forums/940732-bugs! Let us know if this link works! 

Hey I found a solution to the problem I fixed it myself what people need to do if they are in USA only and over 18 I don’t know if horizon is available in any other country yet bu they need to factory reset their oculus from there oculus app on android or iOS device then delete the app itself create a new Facebook account do the prompts on the oculus device make sure they click English (US) not English (UK) Set up the oculus app with the new account that was created with a new email address then link the oculus with that it then will allow you to download horizon then you can add your previous account to  the oculus with add another account problem solved!! I should work for you guys lol 😂 or get rewarded for solving this myself I saved you guys a big headache 

T.N
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?