cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t download horizon worlds ("Coming Soon")

buyinggnome36
Honored Guest

I can’t download horizon worlds and other people in my area can I’m from the USA and all it says is “coming soon”

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @BamaRebels! We understand you're having issues downloading Horizon Worlds. We would like to confirm that you meet all the eligibility requirements in order to be able to download Horizon Worlds.

• Live in one of our currently supported countries for Meta Horizon Worlds. (A VPN will not allow you to connect). 
  • Be over 18 years of age.
  • Your account must be older than 48 hours.

If you find that you meet all these requirements and are still unable to gain access to Horizon Worlds, this may be because there is an issue with your Facebook account. If you are having issues with your Facebook account or may have had issues in the past, please use the Facebook Help Center for resources and tool to resolve your account issues. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey! Good hearing from you. We noticed you have a concern in regards to Horizon Worlds stating "Coming Soon" on your headset even though you're located in the US. Please be advised, with Horizon Worlds we want to make sure that you're first 18+. If so, are you using a VPN or special internet setup, or on normal Wi-Fi trying to access Horizon? 

Also have you been able to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your device? This process can help reset the app just in case there could be a small glitch. 

We don't want you missing out on making new friends in Horizon Worlds, so don't hesitate to reach back out to us. We hope to hear back from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We wanted to do a quick check-in to make sure you were able to get the help you needed, let us know if you had success with Horizon Worlds.

If you're still having issues do not worry! Send us a support ticket here and we'll be more than glad to look into this for you and have you join the party!

I am on normal Wi-Fi and my account is set to 18 plus it still won’t let me download horizon worlds I have also tried redownloading the app on my phone I have an iPhone if that makes a difference 

Hi again! Thanks for clarifying that for us, we would like for you to reach out to us here and submit a ticket so we can continue assisting you with getting this resolved! 

Still cannot download using Oculus 2.  

Hi there @BamaRebels! We understand you're having issues downloading Horizon Worlds. We would like to confirm that you meet all the eligibility requirements in order to be able to download Horizon Worlds.

• Live in one of our currently supported countries for Meta Horizon Worlds. (A VPN will not allow you to connect). 
  • Be over 18 years of age.
  • Your account must be older than 48 hours.

If you find that you meet all these requirements and are still unable to gain access to Horizon Worlds, this may be because there is an issue with your Facebook account. If you are having issues with your Facebook account or may have had issues in the past, please use the Facebook Help Center for resources and tool to resolve your account issues. 

Same here: fit all the requirements… only get coming soon

Have had headset for month and don’t use it, don’t want to return it but can’t hang out with friends, hoped to use it to connect with more users and create my own fishing world 

super disappointing 

waiting for ticket but hoped you would clarify why so many of us in the US as adults can’t access it but show us other countries now have it ….

Did you ever get in? What was the final resolution? 

Jeremiahvr.2022
Honored Guest

Hi I am 18* and it say coming and my region is us and still say coming soon