cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t download horizon worlds

Mike_Wilcher
Honored Guest

Still can’t down load horizon worlds. Is it still invite only?

146 REPLIES 146

If you were ever banned at all they won't let you even though they deny it. If u you hand Fb on your Oculus delete it and watch now you can download it but you can't chat.

Thanks I just found this by looking for the same error that I was having I just bought this headset from a 2nd hand pawn shop it was really dirty I cleaned it up thought I got a deal but now when I try to install horizon worlds I'm finding out that you can only get it for 48 hours after buying a brand new which means since I bought a second hand oculus quest 2 I guess I'm not allowed to use horizon worlds is that correct

I’ve had mine for a few months and I’m still unable to download horizon worlds…. It just says coming soon

They were saying it can take a 48 hour delay after you set up your account before Horizon Worlds becomes available to you.

But even so they've been severely limiting people who can get in. Not just geo-locked to 7 countries (out of 22 that can buy headsets from Meta) and only users aged 18+, but also a lot of valid people can't get it yet. There's no guarantee that you'll be able to get in any time soon.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

I am make all this steps:

How do I fix Horizon Worlds not loading?

Stuck on the Horizon Worlds loading page
  1. Go to Password and Security.
  2. Click the Edit button next to the Sessions section.
  3. Click Log out of all sessions.
  4. After a few seconds you should see a pairing code appear in your headset.
  5. Go to meta.com/device to complete device code authorization.

And still nothing. Horizon worlds still not working, only show me again and again commercial film. But still can not play. I was make unstall and again install. nothing. Just on oculus quest 2 it is not work.

Nath88UK
Protege

If you had a Facebook ban you won't ever get it. You need to remove your original Facebook from meta account. Then make a new Facebook just for meta add that to your meta account with age above 18 and you will get access right away. All your existing friends. Games and avatars will carry over with the meta account. U don't need your original Facebook attached anymore. 

NathUk88
Level 4

2 seconds ago

If you had a Facebook ban you won't ever get it. You need to remove your original Facebook from meta account. Then make a new Facebook just for meta add that to your meta account with age above 18 and you will get access right away. All your existing friends. Games and avatars will carry over with the meta account. U don't need your original Facebook attached anymore. 

NathUk88
Level 4

2 seconds ago

NathUk88
Level 4

2 seconds ago

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?