cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t download horizon worlds

Mike_Wilcher
Honored Guest

Still can’t down load horizon worlds. Is it still invite only?

146 REPLIES 146

For Romania when will it be available.

Hi,

I have to take back my last comment.  I did tickets with the bug report link you gave:

Zero replies.

This was a month ago and no one contacted me or came from the skies to fix anything on my end.  I've tried a few other things I saw mentioned, but again: Zero replies or assistance.

I'm at my wit's end here.  What do I do next??  And yes, I've given some thought to tossing this in the trash and going back to my old play station.

Cheers,

-Skv

HutkiShira
Explorer

I was able to finally downloaded it. I deleted my facebook account from the device, it then allowed me to install it

Hey there, @Skeevy_pug! We understand you're having difficulties downloading the Horizon app, so we'd like to assist you and get this resolved as quickly as possible. We'll leave some a few requirements for the account in order for you to be able to download the app. Please keep us updated on how things proceed so we can assess if any more measures are required.

• Live in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Iceland, France or Spain
  • Be connected to a Facebook account
  • Be over 18 years of age*
  •  signed into the correct account (Primary vs. Secondary included)
  • Is the account connected to Facebook? Is this the correct Facebook?
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I deleted my Facebook account to try and solve this issue and now I can’t put my face book back onto the headset I get towards the end put in the code and an error message comes up? 

Hey there, @Skeevy_pug! We're keeping an eye on you and wondering if you still need any further assistance. If you do, please let us know, and we'll be delighted to continue assisting you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

PLAYwithGregg
Honored Guest

I've been trying every week for 12 month.