cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t download horizon worlds

Mike_Wilcher
Honored Guest

Still can’t down load horizon worlds. Is it still invite only?

146 REPLIES 146

I have put a ticket for this twice!! I bought the quest 2 not to long ago and I needed Horizon worlds for today, they told me they were investigating the problem and still says coming soon, Factory reset it, I have done everything they have told me and nothing 😒 I needed it for today at 9:00pm and it still says coming soon smh

Can you please tell me what’s going on with my HORIZON WORLDS!

Ive had my Quest 2 for a month now, I'm 35 and I live in the US...yet I'm not able to download Horizon Worlds. I put it on my wishlist weeks ago...and It still won't download. Can you please tell me what, exactly, is going on here?

Good afternoon I got the horizon world downloaded but it stay at the blue loading screen and never go anywhere and my sister is having the same problem on her oculus as well

Hi there, Neffie0130. We're sorry to hear you're having a hard time with accessing Horizon Worlds after it's been downloaded. We know how disappointing this must be, and we want to help get the right eyes on this issue.

If you have not done so already, please use the Horizon Worlds Feedback Tool to report this under Bugs. The Horizon team will see this and look into what could be causing this issue for you and whoever else may be reporting this loading screen error.

We appreciate you sharing your experience with the community.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

NiqueChane
Explorer

I bought two oculus quest 2 to interact on horizon worlds but it only one lets me download it. The other says coming soon but I don’t understand why. I think I want a refund!!!

EXACTLY!!!!! Same with me 

That don’t work either!!!

Y’all need to do better or start issuing out refunds to people who bought the oculus for horizon worlds only 🙄

my husband and I been tryna play together, his works mine doesn’t🤦🏾‍:female_sign: I’m irritated and I do f undr