cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t edit my avatar

Kevuhhnnn
Honored Guest

Hi, I selected a preset avatar to build off of, but it won’t let me edit my avatar. ‘It keeps saying Oculus Home stopped working’ whenever I click edit avatar. This is a really big issue because I like going into hangout spaces like in Horizon Worlds and to use a character that doesn’t look like me is so frustrating. I’ve tried just about everything; factory reset like 5 times, deleted and downloaded app like 5 times and tried different devices, edited my avatar under the 3 dots next to edit my avatar and it worked but it doesn’t apply the changes so my avatar stays the same. Is there anyway I can edit my avatar on the website or something? This is ridiculous.

5 REPLIES 5

Richard7213
Honored Guest

Can’t edit my avatar too, it keeps loading my store

Richard7213
Honored Guest

Can’t edit my avatar, frustrated because I’m not able to get into horizons

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Kevuhhnnn!

We're having some issues at the moment with some Horizon World features and this has affected some users when attempting to edit or create an avatar. We're sorry for the inconvenience, we'll be sure to post an update once we have a fix to this issue.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Which Avtar are you looking to edit? 

warnjohn
Honored Guest

Which avtar are you looking to edit?