cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enable VR through Workrooms

FuturistPioneer
Honored Guest

My Meta Quest pro is on Meta for Business, and I tried giving Workrooms a try through the website but it doesnt look like I can enable folks to join via VR at all or get the desk setup to work through the website.

Is this possible if a headset is managed by the organization or do I need to use something like Microsoft Mesh instead to enable VR meetings?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @FuturistPioneer! We appreciate you reaching out about your issue. From our understanding you are trying to enable VR through workrooms but was unable to allow anyone to join via VR even on the website. It does seem that Microsoft Mesh will allow you to hold meetings on Microsoft teams or from your VR headset and you can find that information here

We hope this allows you to hold your meetings. If you still need some assistance just shoot us a message and we will be here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @FuturistPioneer! We appreciate you reaching out about your issue. From our understanding you are trying to enable VR through workrooms but was unable to allow anyone to join via VR even on the website. It does seem that Microsoft Mesh will allow you to hold meetings on Microsoft teams or from your VR headset and you can find that information here

We hope this allows you to hold your meetings. If you still need some assistance just shoot us a message and we will be here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?