cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Lakeside Peak for Home Environment

ThisShay
Protege

I know this isn't important but does anyone have any information when the Lakeside Peak Home Environment will appear?

23 REPLIES 23

@TheAntiSocializer Three weeks in and the devs had already been aware of the issue before as you mentioned above. So what did the devs say???

Meanwhile v64 is out (and installed on my Q2 and Q3) but still no Lakeside Peak.

When will we finally see the Lakeside peak environment?

Can't be that hard, can it?

Hey @AF360. No update from the team yet. I've been pushing for information weekly so hopefully I should have something soon but at the moment there's no ETA confirmed.

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Thank you for the update and ongoing querying - I appreciate it.

AF360
Explorer

Thanks @TheAntiSocializer I hope you'll get some insights (and a solution) from the teams soon.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?