cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find a Meta account using the same login info as your user name

Casparm
Honored Guest

Tried to log into my Quest 2. Received an on screen message to go to meta.com/setup; Log in with Facebook account; Create meta and Horizon account; enter code. Went to meta.com/setup and tried to log in and received the message "Please log in with your Facebook account. Since you merged your Oculus account with your Facebook account, you need to login with your Facebook account." Tried to log in using Facebook account and received the message "We can't find a Meta account using the same login info as your Facebook account."  Spent an hour on chat and Meta was unable to help. I've been trying to log into my Quest for over a month. Any help is appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Casparm! We couldn't help but notice that you are reaching out because you are experiencing some issues when trying to login after creating a Meta account. We know how important it is to be able to get into the fun world of VR and how having to deal with this can hinder that experience, so we'd love to help get this sorted out! So that we may gather some more information from you, we'd like to invite you to send us a private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Are you able to help me with this? I was unable to find "Send a Message" to privately message you. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?