cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t hear people in private game

robert.armao
Honored Guest

When I play corn hole with my friend we can’t hear each other. We try everything but nothing works, can someone help me with this issue. When we play walk around golf we can talk to each other

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @robert.armao! We hate to hear that you and your friend are having trouble talking to each other on ForeVR Cornhole. We know how much this hinders the VR experience with friends, and we'd be happy to look into this with you!

• Could you please specify what troubleshooting you have already tried? This way, we can be sure to see what other troubleshooting we can provide you!
  • Have you checked to see if other users can hear you as well, or if everyone in the game can't hear each other?

Please provide as much information as you can, detailing what you are experiencing. Once we have more information, we will be able to look into this further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @robert.armao! We're just checking in to see if you still need assistance with being able to hear your friend through your game. Please let us know, and we'll be happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!