cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t install Netflix or anything from the phone app

HeatFan335
Honored Guest

I can’t install Netflix or any free app from my phone app to the headset I’m on iPhone 8 please need help thank you I appreciate it 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, HeatFan335! We suggest a restart of your mobile app! Do the following 

• Log out and in of your Oculus account on your mobile device
  • Delete the application from your mobile device and reinstall it 
  • Double check to ensure both the headset and mobile device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
  • Preform a headset reboot by accessing the boot menu. (Hold down the power and volume down button until prompted with the boot menu, Using the volume buttons to navigate the menu and power button to select the reboot option)
  • Please attempt a factory reset accessible through the same boot menu presented in the previous step. (ensure cloud save feature is on so you wont lost any game data for participating titles.)

If all these steps have been attempted to no avail please submit a support ticket here or send us a PM by clicking here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Hope this helped!😁👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!