cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install oculus app on windows 11

Chrisboxz
Explorer

Been struggling all day with this not sure what is wrong graphics drivers are up to date. I have tried running it as an admin, removing files, and reinstalling it. Not sure if it is just a windows 11 problem atm. 

specs:

5600x ryzen 

rtx 3090

windows 11 

m.2 with 240 gbs of free space plus other hard drives and another m.2

17 REPLIES 17

Yeah sorry. Was late at night and couldn't remember what it was called. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Windows 11 has been out long enough can we get a fix? haven't been able to -play any rift games on my quest since I upgraded almost 6 months ago!

Here is step by step solution how to turn off (disable) Automatic Driver Updates on Windows 11

https://www.minitool.com/news/enable-disable-automatic-driver-updates-windows-11.html

Braun_WachtBau
Honored Guest

Is this still a thing? would be great to have a solution for this without getting back to windows 10!

Lersaboi
Honored Guest

FYI for anyone still searching for solutions - I got my install to go through after I disabled secure boot in my BIOS (as a precaution I also disabled my antivirus, but don't think that had any effect)

has this been fixed? I can't get meta oculus software installed on my windows 11 PC.

Hi @brad.chaffee, we notice you're unable to download the Oculus desktop app on your Windows 11. We understand how inconvenient this may be, but we're here to assist you all that we can. So we can understand your setup a little more, can you let us know the specs of your PC, and how much storage space you have available?

We hope to hear back from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello again! Just checking in to see if you still needed help. If so, just give us a shout when you're ready!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!