cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t invite friend to my home

XTim97
Honored Guest

My brother who has the same Oculus 2 is able to invite people into his home. I cannot find out how to do this, when I invite someone to a party, we are only able to use audio. They can’t travel to my home. Am I missing a setting\permission somewhere?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @fknPaula Check out the Horizon Worlds feedback forum! If you're experiencing something unexpected  you can report a bug using the Horizon Worlds feedback Tool

There's been many great topics posted there to read up on. In addition, you can provide valuable feedback to the community!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, we hope you're having a great day. We see that the house invite feature has piqued your interest, and we would be happy to provide you more details!

The home invite feature is currently being rolled out and will take some time to reach everyone. In the meantime, you can learn more here. Please let us know if this is helpful.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

fknPaula
Explorer

Last week my friend was able to invite people to his home environment. A few days later my husband got the option to invite people to his, also. I never got the option. Then a couple of days ago we all got on and my friend and my husband no longer have the option to invite people. It's just gone. We are all on V42. What would make it just go away for the ones that did have it?

Hey there @fknPaula Check out the Horizon Worlds feedback forum! If you're experiencing something unexpected  you can report a bug using the Horizon Worlds feedback Tool

There's been many great topics posted there to read up on. In addition, you can provide valuable feedback to the community!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Luckylestat
Honored Guest

Hello there, same problem here.

4 guys with Quest2 in v43, 2 can share their Home space with others and 2 not.

Really frustrating.

Thanks for your help.

h.r.gargi
Heroic Explorer

I also can't invite people in my home 😥

Meta Facebook Community Accelerator 2022 winner
Facebook Community Partner
Founder of the Meta Quest VR Familie - The largest German Facebook Group for VR and Metaverse
https://www.facebook.com/groups/oculusvrgermany/

Same here. I can't invite anyone into my home environment. I was wanting to watch some vr videos with my nephew.  

Undoingbasher
Explorer

Yeah. Same experience but I know 3 other people who also can't invite people into their home environments too. I also feel like their is confusion between meta horizon home and the one in the apartment in horizon worlds..

Same here. I am on v44, but still get invite people into my home space. Longest rollout in history.