cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in using the meta quest app on ios

AverageChaosz
Honored Guest

Hi, i just got the quest 2 and wanted to try it out. But i can’t log in using the app! I keep getting in a stupid loop. I made an account with my email, i want to log in it leads me to an popup. But after i enter my mail and ww it just refreshes the page and it keep happening. So i cant do anything. And now i cant even log in with my orignal email because i need a code but instead of the code it keep sending me a new ww!!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Uh-oh, this is not the kind of experience we want you to have at all! Please go ahead and direct message us so we can get this looked at! That way we can get you back to your awesome VR world! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?