cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in.

Kraknips
Honored Guest
Oculus app will not let me log in. I put in my email, says it's merged with my Facebook, confirm that, says I need to put an email for receipts, I put in my email, it says the email is taken, cannot log in at all. 

12 REPLIES 12

MerlinStWahgwaa
Expert Protege
trying clearing the app data and cache, then relaunch the app, and at the login screen, just click login with Facebook, and see what happens... if its linked already, it should just login and use the email on file for your receipts, or at least, might reset something....

MerlinStWahgwaa
Expert Protege
if not, try the oculus website to verify the link to your account first and the email on file for receipts, then try to login to the app with the Facebook login.... might work better.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi @Kraknips if you are still having issues logging in, please create a support ticket with us here. - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ZoeDenver
Explorer
i have had a problem logging in, but i believe there was something wrong with the server momentarily. All is good now

ZoeDenver
Explorer
sometimes you have to wait for the server to respond, or maybe the website is temporarily off,usually the problem resolves itself in a few minutes. 

Worst experience with software in my entire life. Password works logging into facebook ... not oculus. Returning immediately. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can you clear cache on mobile app please?

I_AM_THE_MOOSE
Honored Guest

I have had no luck signing on for 5 days now. Doesn't recognize my password, so I had to restart account, just to have same issue. Restart AGAIN and now it says my password is connected to another account and won't let me use my account. I'm gonna break it just to make it stop!

Hello OculusSupport!

I can't login with the Oculus software anymore. I've tried everything. Again and again I get a password / email error. And I seem nowhere to be able to contact you. Therefore everywhere I need to login and that doesn't work. Then I got here with the forums and I was convinced I could'nt login here either, but that then seemed to do work! Thus, how can you help me, please?