cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login from pc

corey.lee.58726
Honored Guest

I’ve logged in and used Oculus from my mobile app (awesome!) but when I try from my pc I can’t get in. I’ve tried on FB from my browser but can’t get in. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but no success. I see that others have had the same problem and it was resolved through PM. Appreciate your help with this. 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there, @corey.lee.58726! We completely understand that you're having issues using the desktop app. We know how this could be affecting your VR experience. We'd like to step in and assist you in getting this resolved as quickly as possible. We'd like to provide an excellent tip below for you to try, which is to repair the app, as it has previously shown to fix any issue with the app.

To repair the Oculus PC app:

1. Go to www.oculus.com/setup scroll down to Oculus Rift S and click Download software.
  2. Select Repair.
  3. Allow the repair process to run, download and install.
  4. Launch the Oculus PC app.
    • If Windows asks you if you’re sure you want to open this file, click Yes.
    • If Windows Defender prompts Windows protected your PC, click More info and then click Run anyway.
    • If your antivirus software restricts the file from opening, temporarily disable your AV and continue.
    • Please remember to re-enable your antivirus software once you've completed the repair.

Please let us know how it goes so we can determine if any additional steps are required.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!