cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to Meta Quest/Oculus Mobile App

gsternbe
Explorer

Recently tried to link a new controller to my Quest 2. Oculus on phone (which has been updated to 'Meta Quest' refuses to login. I can loginto the Meta Quest site on the laptop - just not the app. I've reinstalled the app and changed passwords but nothing makes any difference.

If there's a way to pair a new controller w/out using the app that'd be fine or being able to login to the app would also work.

16 REPLIES 16

I think you're on the wrong thread?? OP couldn't pair his controllers without using the app and then his issue was eventually resolved. Am I missing something because if there was an issue that was unresolved for over a year then more people would be talking about it... 

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS

Hey I don’t know how to disconnect my oculus quest account from my phone and I already deleted the app

Howdy there, @delos.boyz8911406! Not to worry, you're in good hands, and we'd be pleased to assist you. Showing you on how to disconnect your headset from your account via the app, you should be able to view the menu in the bottom right corner, which will take you to a page where you can see the sign-out option. Please keep us updated on how things proceed so we can assess if any more actions are necessary!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Everytime I use my email to log into my oculus account it would always take to a different account and I would to log out of that one and change the email and it still does it. Is there a way you can help me with this.

It does it with the website as well that's why the is just letters.

Hey @Hnndooxifhr, are you still having this issue? If so, could you please upload a screenshot of what you're seeing. This will help us greatly in having some troubleshooting for you to try!

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Black Desert Online.

cosmicbro.2024
Honored Guest

thank you for helping me create a acount