cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to meta

XhaburgerX
Honored Guest

When I open my oculus and try to open games or apps it shows a black screen and then closes yeah no prompted with screen that shows a confirmation code and says to use when prompted and I. It tells me to go to ww.noaa.com/set up or something And when I go there and try to login it tells me that my account is already attached to an oculus so then I try to login through oculus and then it tells me I have the wrong email and password so then I try to login through Facebook and then Facebook tells me I’m already attached to a meta-account and I try to make a meta-account and it doesn’t work.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @XhaburgerX we understand that you're having some problems signing into your account. Not to worry we are going to do everything that we can to get your issue fixed. We want to know if you can send your issue to our privet messages so that we can get more details regarding your account. Being that personal information isn't something that we want on public forums.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @XhaburgerX, we are reaching out to you to make sure everything is back up and running smoothly. If you are still having trouble with your device, please let us know and we will help you further.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?