cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my original account

Vonwatermelon666
Honored Guest

To whom it may concern,

I have had an issue with no longer being able to login to my original Oculus account both on the web and in the app itself on my Windows PC. It says that I've entered the wrong email or password. I know the email is correct so I created a new password but get the same error message. I had to create a new account so I can send you this msg in the forum. My original account was created with the username of sullcks666 and the email address of sullycks666@gmail.com

Doesn't matter if I try to login using https://auth.meta.com all the available options don't work.

Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your reply and a solution so I can access my account once again.

Regards,

Chris.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Vonwatermelon666! Thanks for reaching out to us, we definitely know how it feels losing access to an account and we'd love to help you out! Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!