cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair headset to mobile app. Can't connect controllers.

bren214
Level 2

My quest 2 will not pair with my mobile. Which means I can't pair my controllers to my headset. I tried the pairing code from the about section. Still doesn't connect. The network or MAC address is missing from the information menu. I've tried Uninstaller my app. Updated software. I'm stick and lost at what to do. HELP!!!

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @bren214. we see you are having issues with pairing your headset and mobile device and we understand how inconvenient this may be. No worries, we want to assist you all we can! Have you tried to reboot your headset? Here's a quick link on how to perform it. Also are you able to provide us any screenshots of what messages the headset/app keeps displaying to you?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey-o! Just checking in to see if you still need assistance with getting your device paired. Let us know, we're happy to help!

It doesn't give me any messages. My mobile just says pairing but never actually pairs. The headset doesn't even recognize that its trying to pair with it.

Hey Brenbren214! We see you're having pairing troubles and we'd love to help! We have a few steps here that can help, if you still need assistance reach out to our amazing support team so we can look into this further. We look forward to hearing from you!