cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair my Quest 2 to mobile app

redivr
Explorer

so , i wanted to play on meta quest 2 and when oi turn it i can t se my apps and account and there was message that i have to connect oculus to my phone but i cant . Then i factory reset and now i can t pair to oculus by app i tried everything reset app log out and log in and forgeting device too can you help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hello i found how to pair it first you will need pc or laptop with bluetooth and donwonald oculus quest developer hub ( you have to do have acces to developer 5-10 minutes wach on youtube) then you just connect quest 2,3 to pc or laptop with bluetooth and you click pair and it work for me and my friend here is link to the video https://youtu.be/EYYS5IrfzUc?si=AUQYIXluE0vCDCu2  (not mine) i hope i help you !!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @redivr. We understand the troubles you are facing and would like to assist you further. For us to proceed, we do need to gather some sensitive information, so we would like to invite you to send us a private message. To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Jspeed6
Explorer

Did all the same steps and have the same issue, please post a response if they figure anything out for you.  I have to believe its a software issue.

redivr
Explorer

its probably software issue your'e right they didnt respond to me since yesterday

Warrior84
Explorer

I too am having the same exact issue! I just wanted to pair a new controller but couldn't access the headset settings through the app. Then did a factory reset now the app isn't connecting to my headset when asked for the pin...  Now I'm where you are. HELP!

Warrior84
Explorer

What ever happened to a "support" phone call? Do they really expect us to resolve this issue, Replying back-and-forth with email and a response time of every 24 hours? 😞😞😞 

i think that just app is broken . when i turn off the oculus and try to pair it it shows the same think that i need code . i know that it realy dosent see my oculus . its just a bug i hope it get fixed

hello i found how to pair it first you will need pc or laptop with bluetooth and donwonald oculus quest developer hub ( you have to do have acces to developer 5-10 minutes wach on youtube) then you just connect quest 2,3 to pc or laptop with bluetooth and you click pair and it work for me and my friend here is link to the video https://youtu.be/EYYS5IrfzUc?si=AUQYIXluE0vCDCu2  (not mine) i hope i help you !!

Worked!  You are our savior, spent countless hours trying to figure out an angle to get into this thing.  Had read about the dev program but hadnt gotten down that rabbit hole yet and this video was perfect, easy to follow.  

Hey there @Jspeed6! We're thrilled that you managed to find a solution to your problem, all thanks to @redivr and their amazing video! If you have any queries in the future, feel free to contact us without any hesitation. Hey @Warrior84, did you get a chance to check out @redivr comment and see if it worked for you? Please keep us updated if you have any further questions!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?