cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair quest 2 with phone.

Sennamo
Honored Guest

I have been trying over and over again, but it doesn't seem to work. I use a second account on the headset. When trying to pair, it loads for a while before asking for a five digit code in the headset. There is never a five digit code in the headset. I use the same wifi for both my phone and the headset. Could be some problems with shared library and second accounts that couses this problem. Anyone else experiencing such problems? 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, We'd like to get you out of this pairing pickle. Let's ensure your Bluetooth is on before going to the About section, under the first profile that is created (device owner in account selection). You will find the 5 digit pairing code here. Should you need 1 on1 support please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?