cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play my oculus. Can't log in.

EGKdiscgolf
Honored Guest

Hello,

When I turn on my Oculus it asks to either login in with facebook or my oculus account. Trying the oculus account, I put in my password then it says i need to update the oculus quest 2 by going to settings etc. But I can't access settings since I can't sign in. I have rebooted the head set and each time it brings me to the options to log in with facebook or oculus.

With the facebook option I am asked for a 6 digit code to verify, that is sent to my phone and so I input that. Then it just sits trying to verify as the circle keeps spinning.

Please help, I just want to play with my quest 2.

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @EGKdiscgolf lets get you back into the metaverse for more experiences and fun.
So that we can get to the bottom of this can you please make sure of the following:

• Make sure that you are using the email or profile that you originally started with.
  • Uninstall app and device and repair.
  • Factory reset the device.

If you are still having trouble with this issue let us know by clicking here.
Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! we are just checking up on you since we didn't get a response back!
We are hoping everything was fixed on your end, but let us know if you still need help with logging in.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ruthless51
Honored Guest

How do I get my code to work 

Hey @Ruthless51! We see you are having trouble with your code not working. We understand how this can put a damper on your VR experience, so let's get this squared away! We have a few additional questions we'd like to ask to assist you further. 

• Which steps have you tried already?
  • Can you send a screenshot of the error you are experiencing? 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We will be patiently watching for your response!

Hey there! We just wanted to follow up to see if you were able to resolve the issue with your 6 digit code not working. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We will be pleased to assist you as we will be waiting for your update.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?