cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't purchase games

sharon.rowe.1966
Honored Guest

When I get as far as pin it says pin invalid- I go change the pin but it only gives the option of new password- not pin ! Tried adding new pin and password both don't get me any further forward- stuck in a loop now 

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sharon.rowe.1966, we hate to hear you've been having issues with your PIN and haven't been able to purchase games when you want to. We're here to help!

If you may have forgotten your PIN, or need to reset it for any reason, we'd suggest following the steps here.

Hopefully, that will get everything working right. Let us know if it worked, or if you need some more help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We just wanted to check and see if you were able to reset your PIN and buy your games. Let us know if everything is working right, or if you still need our assistance. We're here for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am having the same issue and I have reset my pin several times.

Hey wardog2000.2022! We see that you are having trouble resetting your pin. We know how important it is to get this looked into as soon as possible and we would like to look into this further with you. If you could send us a private message so we can gather some information, it would help us get going in the right direction. To send us a PM just follow the steps below:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Hey there @wardog2000.2022! We're following up to see if you still needed any assistance. Please be sure to send us a Private Message so we may look into this issue and assist further!