cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't redeem gift after playing a demo

davidrgh
Honored Guest

Last week I activated the demo of Pistol Whip.

A friend gifted it to me some days ago but I can't redeem it because app recognize that I used the demo and I ONLY can buy it, not redeem the gift?

Any hint, please?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there!

OK, this is where we draw the line! Unable to receive gifts!? What kind of mad world are we living in? Well it's certainly one we can make better! Let's get you moved over into our Private messages and get this all sorted out! Oh! As well, when you hit us up, can you please provides us with the following:

• Name registered on the account
  • Alias/Username on the account
  • Email associated with the account
  • Screenshot of the email from you or your friend friend confirming the gift 

I order to get this party started, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Don't you worry! We'll see you on the other side!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey David!

We wanted to touch base and see if you were able to resolve your issue or you still need some reinforcements! If you still need some backup you can always hit us in a PM using the instructions above and we'll make sure you're all set!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Johnosaur
Honored Guest

please help. Its also happening to me. Theres no redeem gift. I already sent you guys a PM

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey everyone! I'm locking this thread since it does seem to be a little old. If you're running into this type of issue I recommend starting a new thread in the Get Help boards. 

Thanks! 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling