cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't redeem or look at terms for the "WELCOME25" promo code

nathansanx
Honored Guest
Just received a notification on my phone saying I have 25% off my next app purchase as long as I quote WELCOME25 at the checkout. Went to purchase something and the code isn't valid for this purchase. There is a link for the terms at the bottom of the checkout but nothing loads when I click it. Does anyone know the terms for this and whats classed as a valid purchase as I can't get any info anywhere.

Thanks
28 REPLIES 28

I ended up putting in a support ticket with Oculus and the couldn't fix it, but they did give me store credit I was able to use toward what I was purchasing.

MrAAces
Honored Guest

I got the exact same thing.

When you goto the app to purchase there's a button that says "Promo Code" 

You simply click it and enter code. It still doesn't work for me when doing that but I also never got a notification for Welcome25 I just found out from a friend who got the notification so I wanted to try it. 

Service client contacté par chat aujourd'hui : l'écart entre le montant affiché lors de l'achat avec code promo et celui indiqué par la banque est souvent différent. Après validation en l'état, le reçu affiche bien le prix avec code promo... j'attends de voir ce qui sera indiqué lors du prélèvement sur ma banque...

Dextrome
Honored Guest

Same problem here... tried it through the Oculus store in on the quest 2, phone app, PC app, Web app in different browsers. The code just doesn't **bleep**ing work on the games in the store that say you can use it o_O

And oculus support isn't helping at all

This is just ridiculous 😕 but typîcal facebook I guess

AlienVice
Honored Guest

Removed

Weird, for me it also had that message everywhere in the store but support told me I could only use the code if I got an email...

Hi w did you do it?! I went to put in the code in the store code box but it doesn't do anything. What did you do different??

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?