cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't remove synced media from Oculus app. Already deleted from headset.

WhiskyAndBacon
Honored Guest

Hi.  I manually transferred a TV episode to the Movies folder of the Quest 2.  I watched it, then deleted it using the headset interface to remove it.  I guess in the meantime the episode got cloud synced to the Oculus app, and now it still shows up in the Synced Media section, with no obvious way to delete it.  How do I remove it from the Synced Media section of the Oculus App?!?

193 REPLIES 193

This error is now in its 4th year. Search the meta forums and see oculus 2 topics they are 4 y old.

Novalis
Honored Guest

IMG_0542.jpeg

​

Delete the media on your Oculus, then open the App, open an image or a video and tap on the (un)sync icon. Now it’s deleted on all devices and cloud (hopefully…) Since then, no video or image has ever appeared on any of my devices again.

They added this now user can delete the images this way, the problem was since 3 years ago...

People reported this problem 3 years ago because it occurred on oculus 2.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?