cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign up or sign in or agree to terms on any new app

Cocoface4
Honored Guest

Can’t sign up or sign in or agree to terms on any new app

once I install an app, I can’t go any further when I open it. I can’t accept terms of service or sign up for anything 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see your having issues with creating and signing in? Yikes! This is not the experience we want you to have with us and would be more than happy to guide you with the correct information and provide the help you need and deserve! Please make sure the app has the latest update. We were wondering would be you provide us with the error message you get when installing the app? 

Once we get the following information we can get a better look at this for you! We will be patiently waiting for your update regarding this! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Cocoface4! We just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you were still needing assistance. Feel free to reach back out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!