cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t unlock pattern or perform factory reset

MKPalm
Honored Guest

Does anyone know how I can unlock my pattern, as I’ve forgotten, or know how to get rid of No Command when trying to perform a factory reset?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see your having a "No Command" and normally this means the buttons being pressed to perform the Factory Reset is wrong. Please make sure you're pressing the Volume (-) and the Power button at the same time. In addition, we want you to make sure your Cloud Backup is on when performing this step to make sure your data is saved. 

Below will be the steps for the Cloud Backup and Factory Reset: 

1. Put on your headset, then hover over the clock on the left side of the universal menu. When Quick Settings appears, select it to open the Quick Settings panel.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Select System, then select Backup.
  4. Select the toggle next to Cloud Backup to turn Cloud Backup on or off.

Factory Reset: 

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

We hope this post finds you well and if you have any other questions don't hesitate in reaching out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!