cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't verify I'm a parent because my country (Hungary) cannot be selected for payment origin

Falcon77
Honored Guest

Hi,

There are significantly less countries listed in the "verify you are a parent" payment options than when adding regular payment options. Hungary is an example of a country omitted, and I found previous posts regarding the omission of Iceland (which seems to have been resolved since). Since I can only select from a drop-down list and not enter the country directly, I cannot progress beyond this point (I tried entering Austria, but the payment check didn't succeed). Right now my child can only use the Quest3 with my account, which is not optimal.

BR,

Szabolcs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Falcon77 🙂

I think the problem might be that Hungary is not one of the Meta Quest supported countries and regions 

The drop down menu shows you probably only the supported countries.

You should send a PM @MetaQuestSupport and see if they can give you another option to prove that you are a parent.

Click on the name to visit their profile page, then click on the "send a message" button.

Wish you luck🤞

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Falcon77 🙂

I think the problem might be that Hungary is not one of the Meta Quest supported countries and regions 

The drop down menu shows you probably only the supported countries.

You should send a PM @MetaQuestSupport and see if they can give you another option to prove that you are a parent.

Click on the name to visit their profile page, then click on the "send a message" button.

Wish you luck🤞

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?