cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't verify Oculus Developer Account

Oni2ed
Honored Guest

I wanted to Turn on developer mode for my account, but every time I try it will tell me to verify my account. I didn't have a payment method and Phone Number Verification wasn't working so I got the Authenticator App and connected it which did work. The only problem is when I go to create an organization, it still tells me to verify my account when I already have 2FA. I've reloaded and don't know what to do. Can anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Howdy! We appreciate you letting us know the experience regarding your Developer account we know is taking time away from being able to get connected in the VR world. There is a spectacular community through our forums for our Developers! Please post here so they can provide the help and information you need and get you back on track. We will be waiting patiently for you in the world of VR. 

We appreciate your understanding and being part of the fantastic VR community! 

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

Oni2ed
Honored Guest

please respond oculus

Howdy! We appreciate you letting us know the experience regarding your Developer account we know is taking time away from being able to get connected in the VR world. There is a spectacular community through our forums for our Developers! Please post here so they can provide the help and information you need and get you back on track. We will be waiting patiently for you in the world of VR. 

We appreciate your understanding and being part of the fantastic VR community! 

Did you ever find a fix?

simulationinnovation
Honored Guest

I'm having the exact same problem. Did you ever find a solution for this?

I did! it never worked with a Authenticator app, but using my Mobile number did it in my case. I hope that it works for you too

Hiya there @simulationinnovation! We understand how troublesome verifying your Developer account can be. No worries, for better assistance, please visit our Developer Forums as we are limited on developer tools on this side of town. We hope this provides you the needed information required to resolve your issue. 

Thank you for the link to the Developer Forums, but it was from searching those forums that I found this thread. Is there another location where an answer can be found to the issue of being unable to add a phone number for verification? It appears this functionality on the website has been broken for some since at least November.

We'd be more than happy to guide you down the right path so you can get a resolution to this verification issue, @simulationinnovation! If you haven't already, we would highly recommend reaching out to the Developer Support by following this link here.

sawier
Honored Guest

Still doesnt work, added 2 factor authentication and it wont let me add org.