cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel replacement

1Grape1
Explorer

so I asked for a replacement for 2 controllers (left and right) they have been drifting non stop to the point vr was unplayable, so I thought I should replace them hearing how people never got there replacement I decided to fix the problem myself (I did, it didn’t fix it but it was better) so now I want to cancel the request but I don’t know how.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Yes I did and I decided to continue the replacement since it got worse the drifting and all the troubleshoots didn’t work I just don’t want to figure out I never get a replacement back since people said they never did

View solution in original post

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly @1Grape1! We can assure you that replacements are usually always done in a timely manner, but we completely understand the fear with sending something back. We'll need to gather some additional information to look into this for you, so please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here, then click "Send a Message" to privately message us (and remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message)! 

Additionally, you can always purchase new controllers from our accessories page here.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @1Grape1! We'd be more than happy to look into this and get that request cancelled for you. Did you go through our self service process or did you submit an email/chat ticket?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yes I did and I decided to continue the replacement since it got worse the drifting and all the troubleshoots didn’t work I just don’t want to figure out I never get a replacement back since people said they never did

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly @1Grape1! We can assure you that replacements are usually always done in a timely manner, but we completely understand the fear with sending something back. We'll need to gather some additional information to look into this for you, so please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here, then click "Send a Message" to privately message us (and remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message)! 

Additionally, you can always purchase new controllers from our accessories page here.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Ok I did