cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled My order

NEMAXSIS
Honored Guest
hey guys, so today I decided to buy oculus rift s 
the payment process went but a few hours in I got a support email saying my order was canceled and Putin on hold and asked me not to rebuy it 
anyone know the cause of this issue and how long will they take to ship my oculus rift s 
6 REPLIES 6

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
By the sounds of it it doesn't look like they are going to ship it. You will need to ask Oculus Support about this problem.

NEMAXSIS
Honored Guest

RedRizla said:

By the sounds of it it doesn't look like they are going to ship it. You will need to ask Oculus Support about this problem.

Well they Mailed me back saying to wait and not purchases it again which doesn't make any sense 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Where do you live ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

NEMAXSIS
Honored Guest

Techy111 said:

Where do you live ?

I live in saudi arabia but i have a box in the states so im shipping it there

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I think that's why, I don't think they ship to box's ???
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

kojack
MVP
MVP
They also generally don't accept orders where the destination country and the payment country are different. So for a US delivery it would need a US credit card.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2