cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Reset Pin

pilesfr
Level 2

For the past day or so I have been trying to purchase a game for my Oculus Quest 2 and at the end of the purchase it now requires a pin. I personally do not remember having to put in a pin in the past and have never set one up. So I try to reset the pin in the app and website with no luck, when I reset the pin in the app, it gives me an error, and when I request a submission to reset my pin on the website to receive an email. I do not get any emails. I know it is the correct email and I have checked my facebook email if for some reason it was sent to that.

PLEASE HELP 🙏

i just wanna buy a game

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey itsDarkly!

Sounds like the PIN setup is giving you a hard time, no worries - we can have this sorted out for you.

If you don't recall information for the PIN, you're able to click here to have that PIN reset. If you're unable to make any reset changes or have your PIN removed, you may need to perform a factory reset in order to remove all of that data and continue with your purchase. Make sure you have Cloud Backup enabled so you won't lose all your data!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey itsDarkly!

Sounds like the PIN setup is giving you a hard time, no worries - we can have this sorted out for you.

If you don't recall information for the PIN, you're able to click here to have that PIN reset. If you're unable to make any reset changes or have your PIN removed, you may need to perform a factory reset in order to remove all of that data and continue with your purchase. Make sure you have Cloud Backup enabled so you won't lose all your data!