cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access store on Oculus Go

Diablo_83
Explorer
A couple of days ago, I noticed that the bottom half of my home page said "something went wrong, please try again" (or similar). I also could not access the store as it said that I was not connected even though I definitely was as I could stream videos from within apps. Assuming the Oculus servers were having problems, I thought nothing of it, but when I used my headset today, I had the exact same problem. I can still use already installed apps however. Something else I've noticed is that on the Oculus website, it says I have no headset registered. Has anyone else had similar issues and how do I correct this? Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
@Diablo_83 _83 Hello, If you have made any changes to your email/password/account you may need to re-sync the information to your headset. You can do this by powering the Oculus Go on, accessing Setting menu on the Oculus App, Selecting your Oculus Go from the list and connect to it, wait around 5 min and then reboot the Go headset. If the steps don't work try another network, if you continue to have issues, please create a support ticket with us here. - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Diablo_83
Explorer
Thanks, I'll have a go tonight and let you know how I get on.

Diablo_83
Explorer
Problem sorted.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?